The Teye Jazz Cat
Semi-hollow, BigZZby-type Vibrato, solid figured Maple caps front-and-back, another true Teye-original.
As can be expected, the Sound has more jangle, more deep low end, than Teye’s Electric Gypsy or Gypsy Queen guitars.
If you’re into jazz and rockabilly, you definitely should test-drive the Jazz Cat!
And because the colors are so individual, instead of choosing pre-made options, you get to speak with our finish lady and together you can compose your dream guitar…
Jazz Cat specs:
- Body wood: select Korina with select Maple front and rear caps
- Neck wood: select Korina
- Fingerboard: bound Ebony with Bedouin™ fingerboard inlay
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Nut width: 1.75”
- Aluminum plates: Acid etched, Teye’s A-series styled artwork
- Bridge: proprietary Teye SuperSustain™-bridge
- Tailpiece: from now on, the superior Duesenberg/Goeldo vibrato tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic with Teye’s proprietary Master-series buttons
- Pick-ups: 2 or 3 TV Jones
- Electronics: Teye’s New Electronics: 2x Volume; Master Tone; Master MOJO™
- Control knobs: proprietary Teye Master-series knobs and switch tip
- Finish: Teye’s hand-rubbed Luthier’s oil finish with Shipwreck®
- Case: TKL rectangular hard case