Animals all of their own, the Super Coyote® and Fox™ guitars feature engraved partial metal plates, Lollar pick-ups and the full new Teye-electronics including the MOJO™ Analog Spectrum Modeller™ circuit.
The Super Coyote is a magnificently upgraded Coyote guitar, and the Fox is her sister, specd identically but showing off much more of her gorgeous top wood.
(Listen to the Super-Coyote in action)
MOJO versus Mood circuit – Super Coyote demo
– – – – –
Monica Valli of Route 66 demoes the Super Coyote:
The regular Coyote already received a GPM Editor’s Pick!
- Body wood: select Mahogany, with Maple cap
- Neck wood: select Mahogany
- Fingerboard: bound Ebony with the Teye-inlay
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Nut width: 1.75”
- Aluminum plates: Acid etched, Teye’s A-series styled artwork
- Bridge: proprietary Teye SuperSustain-bridge
- Tailpiece: proprietary Teye SuperSustain-tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Imperials
- Pick-ups: 2x Custom-wound Jason Lollar
- Electronics: Teye’s New Electronics: 2x Volume; Master Tone; Master MOJO™
- Control knobs: proprietary Teye knobs and switch tip
- Finish: Teye’s hand-rubbed Luthier’s oil finish with Shipwreck®
The ad in Guitar Player magazine that kicked it all off: